Hints and Tips: Download
What You Need:
- Sturdy table
- Posterboard and markers to make signs.
- Masking tape to attach signs to table
- Goods to sell (lemonade, cookies, etc.)
- Something to mix and serve your lemonade – large bowl with ladle/thermal carafe, cooler with ice, cups, napkins, etc.
- Large basket or bowls to hold cookies and whatever else you are selling
- Flyers for your event
- Box to hold your money
- A couple of dollars in change to get started
- Information about Lemonade Freedom Day.
- 1 cup sugar (can reduce to 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup water (for the simple syrup)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 to 4 cups cold water (to dilute)
1 Make simple syrup by heating the sugar and water in a small saucepan until the sugar is dissolved completely.
2 While the sugar is dissolving, use a juicer to extract the juice from 4 to 6 lemons, enough for one cup of juice.
3 Add the juice and the sugar water to a pitcher. Add 3 to 4 cups of cold water, more or less to the desired strength. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes. If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add a little more straight lemon juice to it.
Serve with ice, sliced lemons.
More Printables and Information available in the following links: